- 1/4 pineapple,
- 5 cherry tomatoes,
- 2 kiwi fruits and
- 100g fresh milk.
How to make:
- Pineapple peeled, cleaned and cut into small pieces;
- Cherry tomatoes cleaned and cut into two pieces;
- Kiwi fruits cleaned, peeled and cut into small pieces;
- Place pineapple, tomatoes and kiwifruits into the Slow Juicer to make fruit paste;
- Slowly pour some fresh milk into a clean tumbler and slowly add some pineapple paste, kiwi fruit paste and tomato paste one after another;
- Use a cherry to decorate the juice;
- Insert a straw before serving.
Effect: This juice can help clear away internal heat, slake thirst, harmonize the stomach and calm the adverse-rising energy.