Q: HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
All orders are usually processed within 1 business day and takes about 2 to 7 business days to deliver depending on the destination and selected shipping method.
Q: HOW CAN I CANCEL OR CHANGE MY ORDER?
Once an order has been placed it cannot be changed. You can cancel your order with 2 hours of placing it only by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. After 2 hours of placing your order, it cannot be cancelled and it will process in full
Q: WHEN DO YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR MY ORDER?
All credit/debit cards are charged at the moment of purchase.
Q:WHAT SHIPPING METHOD DO YOU USE?
We ship via Fedex and UPS Ground shipping and orders are usually shipped within 1 business day to most parts of United States. We ship via USPS when we shipping to P.O boxes in the United States. We also use USPS for smaller items
Q: DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX ON ORDERS?
Sales tax is only charged to orders shipping to New York, USA.
Q: IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD ON YOUR SITE?
Yes, Our website is protected by SSL encryption technology.
Q: WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
Q: DOES YOUR WARRANTY COVER INTERNATIONAL USE?
Our warranty DOES NOT cover international use. This means use of voltage outside USA and Canada. Our product warranty and support is not covered for the use of voltage converters.
Q: WHAT IS COVERED IN BUCHYMIX WARRANTY?
Buchymix warranty covers the original purchaser only from Buchymix, Amazon, Ebay or registered affiliates and their websites. It does not cover new or used machines bought from third party. Any warranty claims will be verified. DO NOT unscrew the bottom of your container or tamper with the base in anyway. this will void your warranty.
Q: HOW DO I REGISTER MY BUCHYMIX PRODUCT FOR THE WARRANTY?
There is no need to register your product(s) for warranty, though you may feel more comfortable by doing so. You can register the blender using our “Warranty” page. We have made it quick, easy and convenient for you. Please see our warranty terms on the warranty page. Your warranty card is also included in your delivery.
BLENDER QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: MY BLENDER WON’T START, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Buchymix blender is designed to turn off before overheating. There’s a reset button on the bottom of the motor base. Unplug the blender, press the reset button and plug it back . If the problem persists allow to cool for about 30 mins and try again or reach out to us via email@example.com . If you’re using Turbocrush model with timer , make sure your timer is turned on .
Q: WHY DO I PERCEIVE A BURNING SMELL FROM MY BUCHYMIX BLENDER
Every Buchymix blender is inspected thoroughly for safe use however with heavy use sometimes, motors need further curing. This curing creates a burning smell which will definitely go away after couple of more uses.
Q: CAN BUCHYMIX BLENDER CRUSH ICE?
Yes. When adding ice to your recipe, the most efficient method is to add the ice last.
Q: IS IT NORMAL FOR THE CONTAINER TO MOVE SLIGHTLY ON THE MOTOR BASE WHEN THE MACHINE IS STARTED?
Yes this is normal to make sure that the coupling is properly aligned with the base drive socket.
Q: SHOULD I UNSCREW THE BOTTOM OF THE CONTAINER TO CLEAN IT?
DO NOT UNSCREW THE BOTTOM OF THE CONTAINER FOR ANY REASON, THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. To Clean, add about 3 cups of water, 2 drops of dish washer soap and blend on high speed for about 20 seconds then rinse and dry with clean towel.
Q: HOW DO I CLEAN MY BUCHYMIX BLENDER?
DO NOT put the blender or the container in the DISHWASHER. DO NOT UNSCREW the bottom of the container for any reason, this will void the warranty. The easiest way to clean the blender is to add a small amount of water and add a little amount of dish washing soap to the container and then blend for about 20 seconds. Rinse thoroughly and dry with clean towel before storage.
JUICER QUESTION AND ANSWER
Q: IS BUCHYMIX JUICER PARTS DISHWASHER SAFE?
A: Only the auger/srew is dishwasher safe.
Q: CAN IT JUICE VEGETABLES?
A: Yes but We find some fruits and vegetables like celery and pineapple so fibrous it’s easier when you cut them in small chunks , juice not more than 500grams at once and clean up the juicer before juicing more.
Q: WHERE CAN I FIND THE INTRUCTION MANUAL FOR BUCHYMIX JUICER?
A: Download a PDF user manual for any of our product models here.
Q:WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON BUCHYMIX JUICER?
We offer 10-year warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on parts for all Slow Juicer models only when purchased from Buchymix.com and authorized sellers. Register online with us here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all your warranty concerns.
We cover most shipping costs for warranty-related services if you live in the contiguous 48 states . Canadian and other international customers of Buchymix America products must pay for shipping both to and from our service centers.
Q: CAN I SEND MY MACHINE TO BUCHYMIX FOR REPAIR WHEN IT IS OUT OF WARRANTY?
Yes. Buchymix may able to fix or replace your product for an out-of-warranty fee. Repair cost may vary.
Q:Where can I find replacement parts?
A:Please check our parts and accessories page here or contact email@example.com for assistance.
AIR FRYERS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Q: WHAT IS AIRFRYING
A: A new technique for preparing food that usually needs to be dunked in oil and fried. It works by quickly circulating hot air around the food. The best part about the air fryer is that it heats food in all directions and most dishes need little to no oil.
Q: HOW TO USE AIRFRYER
- Place the air fryer on a flat and even surface.
- Put the basket in the pan.
- Place the ingredients in the basket or tray and then put the basket and pan back into the appliance
- Set your cooking time & temperature with the "+" or "-" icons.
- Once you have set your cooking time and temperature, press the power button again to begin the cooking process. Flashing fan blades indicate air & heat are circulating. A flashing power icon indicates the fryer is warming. Conversely, a solid power icon indicates it has reached temperature.
- To cancel cooking, press the power button once. The air fryer will power down after 20 seconds.
- There are some ingredients that you may need to shake midway through the cooking cycle. To do this, pull the pan out of the air fryer by the handle (the air fryer will enter standby mode), then carefully shake the ingredients. When done, slide the pan and basket back into the air fryer. The air fryer will resume the cooking where it left off.
- When the cooking process is complete, the timer will beep five times. After the timer beeps, the air blower will stop shortly after (approx. 20 seconds)
- You can preheat your air fryer by setting it to the desired cook temperature, and setting the time for 5 minutes. After the time is up for preheating, set your desired cook time and temperature for cooking. NOTE: Although preheating can be beneficial for some recipes (e.g. popcorn, cake, etc.), it is not required for most recipes.
- Pull the pan out of the fryer and place it on a pot holder. NOTE: Oil from the ingredients will gather in the bottom of the pan, when removing the pot from the fryer before or after cooking, remove slowly and carefully to avoid spilling or splashing.
- To remove the ingredients, slide the button guard forward and press the fryer basket release button on the handle to free the basket from the pot. Carefully pour ingredients out of basket onto plate.
- If you're using tongs, make sure to use non-abrasive, non-metal tongs to avoid scratching the non-stick coating on the basket.
- Slide forward handle cap to reveal the fryer basket release button.
- Press fryer basket release button down while pulling up handle to free the basket from the pot.
IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT AIR FRYERS
DO NOT PLACE THE FRYER ON A SURFACE THAT IS NOT HEAT RESISTANT.
DO NOT PLACE THE AIR FRYER ON A STOVE TOP.
DO NOT FILL THE PAN WITH OIL OR ANY OTHER LIQUID.
DO NOT BAKE DIRECTLY IN POT/PAN—USE A BAKING PAN AND PLACE INGREDIENTS ONLY INTO FRYER BASKET.
Q: UP TO WHAT TEMPARATURES CAN AIR FRYER COOK?
A: Every model has a wide temperature range from 170°F - 400°F and a cooking timer for up to 30 minutes.
Q: WHAT TO DO THE FIRST TIME YOU USE AIR FRYER?
- Remove all packaging materials, stickers, and labels.
- Clean the basket and pan with hot water, soap, and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a clean cloth.
Q: HOW CAN YOU STOP THE TIME ON YOUR AIR FRYER?
A:Press the power button or “cancel” button, pull out your basket and pan, and push them back in. You can also do it by reducing the time to 0 manually, by pressing the “-“ (minus) time button.
Q: WHY DOES THE UNIT SEEM TO HAVE NO POWER?
A: The pan and basket may not be inserted properly. The best way to close your air fryer is to make sure that the rim of the pan is lined up with the track inside of the unit (along the top) and you are lifting the handle up as you push the pan in straight. The pan will not close if it is inserted at an angle. It especially helps to look at the track (at eye-level) when inserting the pan. If this does not solve the issue, please contact our customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL OUR PRODUCTS INSTRUCTION MANUAL CAN BE FOUND HERE