- 1/2 small pumpkin,
- 1 table spoon of rice and
- 200ml water.
How to make:
- Pumpkin cleaned, cut into small bars and put into the Slow Juicer to make pumpkin puree and juice;
- Place the foam on the top of the pumpkin juice in a clean container;
- Use the Slow Juicer to add water to the rice, stir it and create rice milk;
- Pour the rice milk and pumpkin juice into a pot over big fire and constantly stir the mixture until it gets thick enough;
- Filter the mixture (if you prefer);
- Filtered rice milk soap is exquisite with good smell, which is the best dietary supplement for infants and babies.
Effect: This dish can strengthen the middle warmer, benefit vital energy, reduce phlegm and help with apocenosis.