Material: Fresh lotus roots and sweet oranges.
How to make:
- Sweet oranges peeled and squeezed;
- Fresh lotus roots peeled and cut into thin slices;
- Lotus root slices blanched in boiling water for one minute and cooled the lotus root slices in cold boiled water;
- Filter excessive water and soak the lotus root slices in fresh orange juice;
- Place in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Effect: This dish can help remove internal heat to promote salivation, cool blood, stop bleeding, strengthen the spleen and stomach, replenish the blood and promote tissue regeneration.