- 650g tomato,
- 50g onion,
- 2 table spoons of syrup,
- 2 table spoons of vinegar,
- 1 table spoon of starch,
- 2 slices of cinnamon and
- a little salt.
How to make:
- Tomato and onion cleaned, cut into small pieces and put into the Slow Juicer for juicing;
- Put syrup, vinegar, starch and salt into a small bowl and stir up until becoming sauce;
- Put the tomato and onion juice into a saucepan with 2 cinnamon slices over medium heat for 30 minutes;
- Take the cinnamon slices out and pour the sauce into the pan;
- Stir the mixture constantly until the ketchup becomes very thick;
- Cool the ketchup and place it into an oil-free and water-free glass jar for sealed storage;
The ketchup should be finished within three weeks;
It could be used for serving noodles and bread or used as a kind of dipping sauce.
Effect: This ketchup is suited for people who suffer pathogenic heat, thirst, loss of appetite, chronic gum bleeding, anemia, dizziness, palpitation, high blood pressure, acute or chronic hepatitis, night blindness and near-sightedness.