Air Fryer Steak
- Ribeye steaks 2 to 8 oz
- Cracked black pepper
- Olive oil
For garlic butter
- Unsalted butter 1 stick
- Fresh parsley 2 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tsp minced
- Sauce 1 tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Before starting anything, make the garlic butter by mixing all of the mentioned ingredients( of garlic butter section)
- Put the parchment paper over the log and put it in the refrigerator
- Take out the steak from the fridge and rub the olive oil over it.
- Before putting oil over it, make sure that the steak is at room temperature.
- Grease the basket of the Buchymix air fryer and preheat to the 400 F.
- Put the steaks into the air fryer and keep flipping it with specific time intervals.
- Cook it for 12 to 15 minutes
- Put the garlic butter over the steak
- And your recipe is ready within no time